We welcome your material, but please bear in mind we are are (usually) flooded with material. We do review everything, but your visual will stand out if it’s:
- Instructive: containing a clear, concise and original message; insights from outside (mainstream/orthodox) economics are especially welcomed;
- Objective: based on facts. Simple as that. A visual might (happen to) contain a political undertone, but may not solely serve as promotion material for any cause or organisation;
- Topical: tapping into, perhaps even driving a recent event or debate;
- Visually compelling: conveying the message effortlessly to the reader;
- Well-motivated: accompanied by a description explaining why this visual deserved (more) attention;
- Free to share/ in the public domain (including its source to which we link)
Please send your visual (JPG, GIF or PNG), along with a description in an email to: paul(at)iconomically(dot)com. Thanks in advance!